Note: Email is the best way to reach us outside of the summer months.
Phone: (408) 320-4588
How to Register
Step 1: Visit our online store to register and pay for camp weeks.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a required online registration form, which helps us collect important information about our campers (if you have difficulty, you may request a printable form by email).
Answers to Common Questions
"What other programs do you offer?"
- We only offer summer day camps. We do not offer birthday parties, after school programs, or field trips.
"How do half days work?"
- For half days, students may be picked up at either end of lunchtime: at 12 pm or 1 pm.
- When you select "half-day" during registration, a discount of 30% will be automatically applied.
("half" days run about 70% as long as a "full" day).
- Only 5 half-day spots are available for each weekly theme.
- Half-day students still participate in our morning experiments, games, and activities but do not participate in art or our end of the day "fun activity" (which can range from guest speakers to trivia to hands-on experiments).
"Tell me about extended care?"
- Extended care is available from 8-9 am, and 3-6 pm. The cost is $10/hour (ex: $50/wk for one hour per day).
- Early drop off from 8-9 am is quiet reading and playtime.
- Late pick up from 3-6 pm has daily group activities and games, as well as free play.
"By when should I purchase extended care?"
- Extended care should be purchased by the Monday before camp. Late requests are allowed, but not guaranteed.
- If you would like to purchase custom hours, please make a special request by contacting us via email.
— Such purchases will be at the rate of $15 per hour, per child.
"How long should I expect to wait for a response?"
- Our email and phone response time is 1-3 business days, although we do our best to respond within 24 hours.
Full Refund — Before April 15th, you will be refunded 100% of your purchase price
Partial Refund — Before May 15th, you will be refunded 75%
Partial Refund — Before June 1st, you will be refunded 50%
No Refund — After June 1st, there are no refunds (except by doctor's note)
*Late Registration: For purchases made after April 15th, you have 3 days to cancel for a full refund.
Camp Rules & Information
Please review this checklist in order to prepare for camp:
√ Camp runs 9am - 3:00pm. Extended care is available before and after (see "Common Questions" above).
√ Campers must be walked in/out by their parent or guardian each day. There is a mandatory sign-in/sign-out sheet.
√ Campers must bring a cold lunch, water bottle, and a book daily (for reading times). Sunscreen can also be helpful.
√ We spend time outdoors each day. Although there is shade, we encourage you to apply sunscreen before camp.
√ We provide 1 snack daily (we ask that students with food allergies provide their own snack for safety reasons).
√ Camp shirts are required daily. One shirt is included with your first week purchased, and additional shirts are $10 (must order in advance).
Molecules - Leadership Program*
For students ages 11-13, we offer a leadership program! These students still get to participate in the same camp activities as younger students in addition to working on leadership skills.
* Note: Molecules are not our assistant teachers. We hire adults for all teaching positions.
√ Molecules may be asked to help set up experiments, act as role models for small groups of younger students, and may even request to help teachers demonstrate activities.
√ Molecules receive a $50 discount off the weekly price as a thank you for helping out.
√ Molecules may find that some camp weeks are "easy" for their ability level. Most older students do enjoy the program, but you should make your own decisions based on each week's age recommendations and your child's interests. If your child doesn't enjoy helping teachers and classmates, they may prefer our more challenging weeks.
Please visit our desktop site to view the Help/FAQ Page.