(Please note that email is the best way to reach us outside of the summer months)
Phone: (408) 320-4588
How to Register
Step 1: Visit our online store to register and pay for camp weeks.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a required online registration form, which helps us collect important information about our campers (if you have difficulty, you can request a printable form by email).
Answers to Common Questions
"What other programs do you offer?"
- We only offer summer day camps (we do not offer birthday parties, after school programs, field trips, etc).
"Tell me about extended care?"
- Extended care is available from 8-9 am, and 3-6 pm. The cost is $8/h (ex: $40/wk for one hour per day).
- Early drop off from 8-9 am is quiet reading and play time.
- Late pick up from 3-6 pm has daily group activities and games, as well as free play. It is combined with St Leo's Extended Care Program.
"By when should I purchase extended care?"
- Extended care must be purchased at least one week before camp for your spot to be guaranteed. We are sometimes able to accommodate late requests as well.
- If you would like to purchase custom hours, please make a special request by contacting us via email.
— Such purchases will be at the rate of $12 per hour, per child.
"How long should I expect to wait for a response?"
- Our email and phone response time is 1-5 business days, although we do our best to respond within 24 hours.
Full Refund — Before April 15th, you will be refunded 100% of your purchase price
Partial Refund — Before May 15th, you will be refunded 75%
Partial Refund — Before June 1st, you will be refunded 50%
No Refund — After June 1st, there are no refunds (except by doctor's note)
*Late Registration: For purchases made after April 15th, you have 3 days to cancel for a full refund.
Camp Rules & Information
Please review this checklist in order to prepare for camp:
√ Camp runs 9am - 3:00pm. Extended care is available before and after (see "Common Questions" above).
√ Campers must be walked in/out by their parent or guardian each day. There is a mandatory sign-in/sign-out sheet.
√ Each camper must bring a cold lunch, water bottle, and a book daily (for reading times). Sunscreen is recommended.
√ We spend significant time outdoors. Although there is shade, we encourage you to apply sunscreen before camp.
√ The Science Factory will provide 1 snack (for students with food allergies, we ask that they provide their own snack for safety).
√ Camp shirts are required daily. One shirt is included with your first week purchased, and additional shirts are $10 (must order in advance).
Superstars - Leadership Program*
For students ages 11-13, we offer a leadership program!
* Note: Superstars are not our assistant teachers. We hire adults for all teaching positions.
√ Runs only during "proton" and "atom" weeks.
√ Superstars help set up experiments, act as role models for small groups of younger students, and can even help teachers demonstrate activities.
√ Superstars still participate in all the activities for the week, so they can have fun along with the younger students as they are learning important leadership skills.
√ Superstars receive a $50 discount off the weekly price as a thank you for helping out.