Engineering has been defined as the action of working artfully to bring about something new. It is a branch of the STEM fields that is concerned with design, building, and the use of engines, machines, and structures.
- Explore a variety of different types of engineering, from aerospace engineering to structural engineering.
- Usehydraulics, cantilevers, dampers, and other methods to build a variety of projects.
- Observe aerodynamics concepts first hand, and learn the basics of computer logic.
- Craft and test flying objects and hovercraft, different types of structural supports, and more.
- Plus, use your creativity to design, build, and decorate fun take-home art projects, and play fun games outdoors daily.
*Online registration required after purchase. Molecules (ages 11-13) discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Schedule subject to change.